2000AD Prog 127, 25 Aug 1979, Good Condition, Rare Vintage Comic, Free Postage Worldwide, Fast Delivery
1 in stock
2000AD Prog 127
25 Aug 1979
- Tear on front page and other places, please see images
- Yellowed condition and usual wear and tear with age
- It has been kept in plastic cover so overall condition of comic book is very good
- No writing anywhere on any page
Packaging & Postage
- It will be packaged in clear plastic cover as shown in the image
- It will be posted in a padded envelope. There will be no backing board though. If you need backing board as well then let us know in advance before we post
- Free Postage via Royal Mail 2nd Class postage within the UK
- Free postage to any country
- Will be dispatched within 1-3 working days
About 2000AD Prog 127
2000AD Prog 127 is a classic edition of the iconic British sci-fi comic book series that features a variety of different stories, including Judge Dredd, Rogue Trooper, and Strontium Dog.
The Judge Dredd story in this issue, entitled “The Fink,” is a fun and entertaining romp that sees the titular character taking on a gang of criminals who have stolen a valuable piece of artwork. The story is full of action and humor, with some clever twists and turns that keep the reader engaged throughout.
The Rogue Trooper story, entitled “Fortress of the Damned,” is a tense and suspenseful tale that sees the blue-skinned soldier taking on a group of Nort soldiers who have captured a strategically important fortress. The artwork is top-notch, with detailed and realistic depictions of the futuristic weaponry and technology.
The Strontium Dog story, entitled “The Doc Quince Case,” is a clever and well-written detective story that sees Johnny Alpha and his partner Wulf Sternhammer investigating a series of murders on a space station. The story is full of intrigue and mystery, with some great character moments and plenty of action.
Overall, 2000AD Prog 127 is a fantastic example of what makes the series so great. The variety of different stories and characters is impressive, and the quality of the writing and artwork is consistently high throughout. If you’re a fan of sci-fi comics and haven’t checked out 2000AD, this issue is a great place to start.