2000AD Prog 130, 15 Sep 1979, Good Condition, Rare Vintage Comic, Free Postage Worldwide, Fast Delivery
1 in stock
2000AD Prog 130
15 Sep 1979
- Yellowed condition and usual wear and tear with age
- It has been kept in plastic cover so overall condition of comic book is very good
- No writing anywhere on any page
Packaging & Postage
- It will be packaged in clear plastic cover as shown in the image
- It will be posted in a padded envelope. There will be no backing board though. If you need backing board as well then let us know in advance before we post
- Free Postage via Royal Mail 2nd Class postage within the UK
- Free postage to any country
- Will be dispatched within 1-3 working days
About 2000AD Prog 130
2000AD Prog 130 features the iconic Judge Dredd character in a thrilling adventure that showcases the best of the comic book’s creative team. The issue is packed with action, humor, and suspense, making it a must-read for fans of the series.
The story, titled “The Mega Rackets,” is written by John Wagner and illustrated by Brian Bolland. The plot revolves around a group of criminals who are using sophisticated technology to carry out their illegal activities in Mega-City One. Judge Dredd is called in to investigate, and what follows is a fast-paced and intense ride as he battles the criminals and uncovers their nefarious plans.
Wagner’s writing is sharp and witty, with plenty of clever dialogue and unexpected twists. Bolland’s artwork is also top-notch, with detailed and dynamic illustrations that bring the action to life. The issue also features a bonus story, “The Body Sharks,” which adds even more value to the already jam-packed issue.
One of the standout features of the comic is its use of humor. Despite the serious subject matter, the story is peppered with amusing moments that provide some much-needed levity. This helps to balance out the more intense moments and keeps the story engaging from start to finish.
Overall, 2000AD Prog 130 is a fantastic comic book that showcases the best of Judge Dredd and the creative team behind the series. It’s a great entry point for new readers and a must-read for long-time fans. Highly recommended.