2000AD Prog 335, 1 Jan 1983, Judge Dredd with Poster, Good Condition, Rare Vintage Comic, Free Postage Worldwide, Fast Delivery
1 in stock
2000AD Prog 335
1 Jan 1983
Comes with Judge Dredd Poster
- Binding is in good condition
- There is a small cello tape on the front page, it came with the comic book. This is where the poster was taped.
- Old age stains and discolouration as usual
- No pen/ink/pencil markings on any pages
- Normal age fading/foxing/straining/discolouring
- Please refer to the images
Packaging & Postage
- It will be packaged in clear plastic cover as shown in the image
- It will be posted in a padded envelope. There will be no backing board though. If you need backing board as well then let us know in advance before we post
- Free Postage via Royal Mail 2nd Class postage within the UK
- Free postage to any country
- Will be dispatched within 1-3 working days
About 2000AD Prog 335
2000AD Prog 335 is a classic edition of the iconic British sci-fi comic book series that features the legendary lawman, Judge Dredd. This particular issue is notable for several reasons, including the fact that it contains the first installment of the Judge Child storyline, which would go on to become one of the most famous story arcs in the entire series.
The story starts off with a bang, as we see Judge Dredd in action, dispensing justice to a group of mutants who are trying to break into the city. The artwork is top-notch, with detailed and dynamic panels that capture the action and the futuristic setting of Mega-City One perfectly.
As the story progresses, we are introduced to the mysterious Judge Child, who has been prophesied to be the savior of Mega-City One. The concept of the Judge Child is intriguing, and the writers do an excellent job of building up the mystery and intrigue surrounding this character.
Overall, 2000AD Prog 335 is a must-read for fans of Judge Dredd and sci-fi comics in general. The artwork is stunning, the writing is engaging, and the introduction of the Judge Child storyline is a significant moment in the history of the series. If you’re looking for a classic Judge Dredd adventure that is both action-packed and thought-provoking, then this issue is definitely worth checking out.